We aim to, link arms with parents statewide with a common voice and mission.
Share our stories and empower parents with resources to support their children and have a voice in their local school district.
Educate state legislators about the prevalence if dyslexia, the importance of early screening and appropriate remediation programs.
- A universal definition and understanding of “dyslexia” in the state education code
- Mandatory teacher training on dyslexia, its warning signs and appropriate intervention strategies
- Mandatory early screening tests for dyslexia
- Mandatory dyslexia remediation programs, which can be accessed by both general and special education populations
- Access to appropriate “assistive technologies” in the public school setting for students with dyslexia